Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Little Vacation

We're off camping this week. The main question I have to ask myself is which toys to take along - which knitting projects, which spinning projects (drop spindle vs. wheel), and sewing. . . well, that's another issue all together.

We've had the trailer for a couple of months now, and it seems that at this point, one of our main functions has been trying to see exactly *how much stuff* we can comfortably cram into the new rig. So far, so good. And, as far as which projects come along this time, I chose this sweater, a Philosopher's Wool kit that I started a couple of years ago. Love the sweater. Not quite getting the hang of dealing with multiple colors. And now, I've discovered that in the last couple of years, I've really become quite a loose woman. Well, as far as knitting gauge goes. The sleeve/swatch seems *really* tightly knit. Question: Do I frog, or just deal with it? To be continued. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home