Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Maggie Joy October 4, 1994 - May 14, 2007


Maggie passed away Monday after a long battle with cardiac problems. We are so grateful for the 12 1/2 years during which she demonstrated to us unconditional love.

Maggie was the happiest dog I've ever known. She joined our family as a puppy, small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. As she grew through the years, she was a sweet sibling to a housebunny and several cats, and even a few pet rats. She helped raise our children. They grew into compassionate & gentle people, having learned responsibility in caring for and playing with her. Maggie will always be with us.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

I'm so sorry about Maggie. We have two dogs and they really do wrap themselves around your heart. I think it's especially hard to let them go when they've grown up with your kids. Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Aww, Glynda, I'm so sorry Maggie is gone. She looks adorable in that picture.

8:05 AM  
Blogger LavenderSheep said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have my own schnauzer in my life and I know I will be so sad when she leaves us. She is my parent's and is 9 right now.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

What sad news. I am so sorry. That photo is precious. I know she was too.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Tina T-P said...

So sorry to hear about your little dog - It sounds like you have many good memories of her life with you.
Sincerely, Tina

1:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This picture brought tears to my eyes. She was very special, Yvonne. I will never forget her - d2

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I'm sorry to hear that you loss your dog. She was a beautiful dog.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home