Thursday, July 17, 2008

Corbin & Missy Hissypants



Our daughter took off for Montana yesterday, and arrived safe & sound in Billings, to be with her boyfriend while he is working there. While they are in transition mode, the grandcats came to stay with us. So here are Corbin the Crosseyed, and Missy Hissypants, AKA The Growling Couch or Kaya. Kaya is most often found camped underneath the couch, and when she does take leave of that spot, comes out to hiss & snarl at any other feline beings within visual range. She’s okay with people. And she’s always been like this, not only with us. So it’s nothing personal, I gather. If she’ll let me within petting range, I’m going to try the Rescue Remedy that worked pretty well for the sheep, while we were shearing them.

As for the Oregon Shawl, I can be found knitting on the border at most any hour. I looked back over my posts & found that it took me 10 days to get through 1/4 of the border. I’m halfway through now, so that means I’ve gotta pick up the pace in order to complete it in time for the fair. There was a photo in the last post. Since I can't locate my camera battery charger to take a more current picture, just try to imagine that same border on two of the four sides. Gotta scoot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I will be interested to hear how the Bach's Remedy works on cats. I have rather of a grump myself, so any helps would be appreciated.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet kitties, Yvonne! You can't help but love them.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home