Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's Like Having a Box of Hyperactive Squeaky Toys


The peeps have grown like crazy, and are now replacing soft fluff with real feathers, sprouting tails & even beginning to grow combs. (I hope that doesn't mean that they're roosters.) They are busy playing leap frog most of the time when I go out to check on them. They'll be moving into a larger home soon.


The barn is actually progressing! The snow is long gone and weather somewhat warmed (although we still have freezing nights & I have to haul out morning water to the sheeple). We are hoping that all will progress well & the new barn should be done in about three weeks.

On the knitting front, I'm trying to get three rows a day done on the huge blue shawl. Photo next time. I promise. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina T-P said...

Boy, what a busy place! Those little birds are growin' like weeds! We're on baby watch tonight - it's almost time to go take a look before I go to bed. T.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home