Tuesday, July 07, 2009

New Blog - Spinner's Eden!



Just thought I'd let you know that we have changed the name of our farm from "Aquarian Hamster Farm" to "Spinner's Eden". Please go to the new blog to see why!

In the meantime, I will probably keep posting here, too. So just thought I'd let you know that

I FINISHED THE SWEATER!

This is Nora Gaughan's Asymmetrical Cardigan, but I changed the scarf portion from a cabled motif to leaves that I found in one of Barbara Walker's books. I'm very happy with it (although the sleeves are longer than I'd hoped), and I've gotten lots of compliments on it!

Now, go check the new blog! Thanks!


3 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Do you have a link to the new blog?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yvonne, your sweater looks fantastic on you! Wonderful job!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I love the sweater! And the new blog looks good too. I understand now why you changed your farm name. :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home