Monday, August 22, 2005

Flower Basket Shawl


Okay, guys - Theoretically, this should be a photo of the recently completed Flower Basket shawl. As I mentioned in a previous post, adding photos to the blog is an entirely new process for me. As I attempted to retrieve this particular one by its assigned JPG #, I came up with a picture of a guy performing in a rock band. What concert was that? I don't have a clue. Anyway, getting back to the shawl, I can just hope that I've gotten the correct file uploaded, and that it's something you'll like to see.

The shawl was made of yarn I bought at Artfibers in San Francisco. It was a delight to work with, and the pattern, being relatively uncomplicated, was just the right amount of challenge for my lace-impaired pea brain. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home